Thursday, July 23, 2015

Long time no "Write"

Long time no "Write".


Where are all those gray hairs coming from???????



So I haven't been keeping up with this blog or my journals the way I once did.  No particular reason outside the fact that I'm working and learning.  I don't feel like I have a lot of things to communicate.  I'm relativley boring.  I go to work, come home (still studying) and take care of my family.  

I have been working on a side project that may take off.  Eventually I will be a part of another business.  This is the bigger dream and direction for me.  I am an entreprenuer and I think and dream like one.  This project has a lot of potential.  Yet, so did Mo Wine Tours.  What is important is that I keep working on these things. 

The man who doesn’t make up his mind to cultivate the habit of thinking misses the greatest pleasure in life.”


I'm still doing web support at Vin Solutions.  I'm still contracting but I've been made an offer for one position.  I may hold off and wait for another position inside the company that is more technical.  I find that in my new career field I'm still noticed for the "Customer Service" and "Soft Skills".  Funny, I don't try to hide these things but I'm aware that this could take me down a path that I've already been down.

I want to focus on code and building.  Although I have experience and training in Sales, Customer Service......I can not take a position that takes me away from development.  I've been down that rode before and I'm not going back.

I've been given an opportunity to interview for a company that would however be VERY good for me.  It would utilize all my strengths in a way that would enable me to keep climbing in the direction that I want to go.

I won't say anything else till after I interview.  If this comes through.....I will truly come full circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment