Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Kansas City Royals

I must admit.  I have been swept up in the Royals this year.  Funny because I started watching them again around August.  It was kinda fun to see the royals playing well.



I really haven't watched baseball since the strike back in the day.  I do however remember watching the world series with my grandmother in Carrollton.  I was young......

The math here is 29 years ago the Royals were in the world series.  If I'm 37 years old now, how old was I when I watched those games.  8 Years old.   Yep, one year younger than my twins now.

Ha! That's crazy.  29 years.  That is the longest streak in professional sports.  UUUUUUHHH  Maybe that is why I stopped watching all those years ago.  Although, over the last couple months, I've just absolutely been taken by this team.  All of them are just scrappy little suckers.  I Love it!  Its awakened the fun in Baseball for me.  The playoffs and now the World Series.  I'm telling ya, "I believe!"

Game 7 tonight........If we win, the kids and I are heading down town to go to the parade.  Calling out, kids too..........



This team has been So exciting to watch.  I can not wait to watch this game tonight.

GO ROYALS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment