Thursday, April 3, 2014

The Re-boot

Hello world.......

I haven't blogged in a week or so. Nicole Trendel (Office Manager) Came to me on Monday and said that there was a spot open in the new .Net Developers Track.  It would set me back 6 weeks.   It would allow me to go through C# a second time.

The truth is that I don't want to just get through this program........I want to get it and be good at this.  After all, this is a professional re-boot.  Although I was feeling confident with HTML and CSS, When we started going in to the ASP we went back to C# and I was not comprehending.

I jumped on it.   My new graduation date is July 20th.  That's alright.  I just don't want to be that character in the "kid snippet" video.  There's nothing wrong with that.......I just want more.





1 comment: