Wednesday, March 26, 2014

ASP 1

If I were to rate class on a scale of 1-10.

I guess you could say......8.  Web forms are cool.  The drop and click functionality and the ability to just add buttons is cool.  I still really enjoy HTML and CSS.  I can't quite get to JQUERY yet.  I'll use some of it when I can.  That is an area that I want to explore in depth though.

I am being visited by my old friend C# though.  Hmmm  Ya know I'm not as blown away by the code......Yet there is much work to be done on that end for me.  I have begun to understand it's repetition......that doesn't mean I can effectively write it alone.  

We were using a lot of switches and for loops today.



I've noticed this week that I've settled in a bit.  I'm growing familiar with the amount of information coming at me.  That doesn't mean that I retain it all.   Yet I see the pattern in the instruction here at Centriq.  There is quite a bit of review and then we have now begun to do labs.  That is the cool part.  We gotta just build it.

I'm pretty bad. I think its super cool though.   The power and freedom you have to build and collect data is this easily is cool.  My business mind is a buzz with the possibilities for doing surveys, market research, you name it.  

I can't wait to get a little more confident.  Till then....all I can do is study and put the time in.



No comments:

Post a Comment